So where can you find Blue Owl products?
Here are the main outlets for items raised at Blue Owl Hollow and Blue Owl Garden Emporium:
- Granville Winter Market
- We have our full selection of dried herbs and herb blends for seasoning, tea, and fragrance at the Granville Winter Farmers Market, held at the Elementary School in downtown Granville, OH. The market is held every Saturday, from 9:30 AM to noon, during the winter months.
- The Going Green Store
- Located at 909 River Road, Granville OH 43023, this new retail outlet offers a variety of sustainable household products as well as serving as an outlet for local artists and producers. Workshops featuring local products and expertise are also scheduled throughout the year, sign up on-line at the Going Green website.
- City Folk's Farm Shop
- City Folk’s Farm Shop connects city-dwellers to goods, services, information and other people who are interested in city farming. The store carries supplies for gardening, animal rearing and homesteading and features goods produced here in Ohio whenever possible. The store is located in the center of Clintonville at: 4760 North High Street, Columbus OH 43214. Check out the calendar for classes and other events of interest to the urban farmer or homesteader.
- GACC Granville Farmer's Market
- Our full range of products is available at the Granville Farmer's Market, held in downtown Granville, OH, on Saturday mornings from 8:30 till noon, running from mid-May through mid-October. Our Products page lists some of what you might find this season.
- Healthy New Albany Farmer's Market
- A subset of fresh herbs and all of our dried herbal products are available at the mid-week New Albany Farmers Market, held in downtown New Albany, OH, right in front of the library. Held Thursday afternoons June - Sept. from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Pre-orders and special requests are welcome, check out our Products page and drop us an email if something strikes your fancy.
- Kitchen herb racks - hardwood, 16 jars
- Herbal cookie jar mixes
- Herb soup wreaths
- Mushroom logs
- Hardwood grilling planks
- Pine cone firestarters
- Herb whisk brooms
- Dried herbs
- Herbal teas
- Seasoning blends